Kocai Ltd, with head office in Kemp House, 128 City Road - London, is the owner of this website and therefore the person responsible for personal data processing.
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
This website collects personal data in two ways: Data provided voluntarily:
- through the creation of your account;
- through the contact form;
- by subscription to our newsletter.
Data collected automatically (cookies): independently, e.g. usage data and cookies.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use personal data collected for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To allow you to create an account and try the pilot simulation
- For administrative or legal purposes;
- To send marketing communications about our products or services;
- To respond to your questions or messages.
- Compliance with law: in some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or retain your personal data.
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you); for example, to register a personal account.
- Our legitimate interests and in particular:
- if it is necessary to promote our products (direct marketing);
Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data, if you do not provide personal data, we will not be able to enter into the contract.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Normally we don't share personal data with third parties. However, there are circumstances when we are likely to share data with other public authorities and organisations where there is a legal ground for doing so, which could include:
- Public authorities
- Judicial/investigative authorities such as the police, public prosecutors, courts on their express and legal request.
WHERE DO WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We primarily store and process your personal data in the UK and in the EU/European Economic Area ("EEA"). If we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will have a legal ground to do so. If your personal data cannot be processed within the EEA, we will comply with all other data protection principles.
Where possible, we will be in a country that is on the list of the EU Commissions’ countries that provide adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects. If we transfer your personal data to countries whose data protection is inadequate, we will take additional measures, such as encryption.
The European Commission adopted the adequacy decision for the UK under Article 45 of the GDPR on 28 June 2021.
In all other cases, subject to Article 49 GDPR we make sure that:
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the controller and another natural or legal person;
To the extent of responsibility, we have appointed, as data processors, external professional managers or service companies for the administration and business management who work on behalf of our company, for example, with regard to tax obligations, our accountant.
You can receive the updated list of the above by contacting the data controller.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We implement serious security measures to ensure maximum protection of your personal data against unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or deletion. We actively implement preventive systems in order to prevent data loss or loss of confidentiality, data theft as well as data breaches, in order to ensure that our site and the entire IT infrastructure connected to it are up-to-date against the latest network security vulnerabilities. We guarantee that our site incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure the maximum security of its data subjects and the safekeeping of their personal data.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
We will erase data about your activity on this site after 24 hours.
For marketing purposes, we will retain personal data for no longer than two years.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right to rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing. Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
At any time you will be allowed to exercise the opt out right in relation to direct marketing communications.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please email us at: email@example.com You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
Categories of personal information collected
The personal information that www.kocai.co collects, or has collected, from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which www.kocai.co is used:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, email or IP address
- Internet activity information, such as content downloads;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- professional information, for example, data you may provide about your business.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose
The personal information that www.kocai.co disclosed to the third parties (identified in the “WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?” section of the www.kocai.co Privacy Notice about consumers) for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which www.kocai.co is used:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, email or IP address.
- geolocation, such as the location of your device or computer; if we need to understand purchasing trends in a certain area;
- professional information, for example, if we provide your account details to a service provider for verification as part of registration for a www.kocai.co account.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information
You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by www.kocai, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact www.kocai at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No sale of personal information
In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this disclosure, www.kocai.co has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Kokai never sells your personal data.
www.kocai.co will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Annual Reporting for 2021
In 2021 this site was not available to consumers.
Cookies or markers are small text files (in practice, packets of information) that are automatically placed on the surfer's PC or DEVICE within the browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge Safari) and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
They contain basic information about Internet browsing and are recognised by the browser each time the user visits the site.
They enable this website to check whether you have already visited www.kocai.
In particular, cookies allow us to determine which pages of the website are most popular, as they show which pages are visited and for how long.
We use this data to make the website more responsive to your needs and easier to navigate. In turn, cookies are divided into three categories:
Technical cookies: they are a package of information that is necessary to view the website. By law, these cookies do not require consent.
Analytical cookies: by law, these cookies are the same as technical cookies, and therefore, in this case too, consent is not required; they can be the site's own cookies (used, for example, to find out the number of pages visited on the site) or third-party cookies (i.e. generated by other sites to provide content on the site visited by users).
This site uses Plausible to collect analytical data. Plausible is privacy-friendly analytics. All the site measurement is carried out absolutely anonymously. Cookies are not used and no personal data is collected. There are no persistent identifiers. No cross-site or cross-device tracking either. Your site data is not used for any other purpose. All visitor data is exclusively processed with servers owned and operated by European companies and it never leaves the EU. For more information on privacy management with Plausible click here.
Profiling cookies: these are aimed at understanding the preferences of individual users so as to provide them with targeted content during navigation that may be of interest to them. This site does not release first-party profiling cookies, nor release third-party profiling cookies. Therefore, www.kocai.co uses only and exclusively technical and analysis cookies equivalent to technical cookies.
Follow the cookies list
Name Type Purpose
technical Save your language choices
technical Define page redirection after accessing the application
technical Define application access strategy
technical Application access token expiration
technical Application access token